I'm off to Jindabyne today with five of my friends. We are attempting to climb Mount Koscioszko again (we tried at this time last year but got stopped by the snow!). They are mostly muggles and think I have a new, weird hobby, but as I am driving they have to stop when I want to stop. haha So first cache attempt will be an easy one in Cooma 'Gateway to Cooma'. Then we will stop again just before Jindabyne to try and collect 'I saw it first! I have the gps powered up and my ipod loaded with the caches I want to have a go at. Will try to get some done in Jindabyne this afternoon too.
Saturday is the big day though as we have booked a guide to take us up the mountain. At the top there are two caches: Kosciuszko Tops and Mount Kosciuszko Earth Cache. It would be great to get to the top of Australia and complete these two caches. There's a couple in Thredbo too that I will try and have a go at as well if there is time. Will post some photos tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment